The entertainer is someone with a bubbly and open personality, an icebreaker who can control and sympathize with the entire audience, stealing smiles from everyone, while making the birthday boy or girl feel like “The Queen or King of the Party”.
What skills should an entertainer have?
1. Spark and enthusiasm: always look for someone who is fun and easy going, a good improviser who can interact with the public and surprise everyone with their imagination.
2. Time management: it’s very important to find someone that is good at managing their time and coordinating all their activities, carrying them out smoothly. However, you should always keep in mind that when you’re trying to organize a birthday party, the kids will tend to be unsettled and hard to control.
3. Plan fun and dexterity games
4. Make your attendees participate and make the difference: Often, adults won’t take part in any of the activities, so divide your activities between kids and adults so that everyone has a fun time.
5. The Show. You should always have something cool planned for the show: like including a guest, a clown, a magician, or dancers, to produce something amazing.
Now that you know what the birthday party should include, it’s time to start looking for the right person, to forge a relationship with them and let their experience and professionalism make your event a success.