Flowers and plants are a source of energy and good vibe for your home. However, keeping them nice and healthy is a task that requires effort and dedication. It’s always advisable to have an expert in gardening to guide you on how and when to trim your plants, what kind of fertilizers to use and what plants to plant.
Here are some of the best tips from our experts:
1. Choose correctly the plants you want to have considering the climate conditions and keep in mind the care they may need.
2. Find a fertilizer that has a rich source of potassium and phosphorus, this will help to strengthen your plants and make them bloom.
3. When watering your plants, avoid the leaves and flowers to prevent them from being knock down or rotten by excessive water.
4. Cut the dry branches and clear the root of branches, to let the plant spread.
5. Check that the plants you have at home have lice and pest control, an expert gardener can help you choose what products to use.
Remember that TinkerLink has a great data base of experts in gardening for you to contact and find advice in how to take care of your garden. All you have to do is publish an add and the experts will contact you, allowing you to choose the best one.
Tinkerlink, experts recommended by people you already know.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.